POINTS OF PRIDE
1. The Trenton Public Schools was awarded Full District Accreditation in June, 2011 by AdvancED (the national version of North Central Association of Colleges and Schools) by undergoing a rigorous Quality Assurance Review.
2. The Trenton Public Schools have maintained a grade of “A” at the elementary and middle school level over the past three years.
3. The Trenton Public Schools have maintained a grade of “B” at the high school level over the past three years.
4. The Class of 2011 had 92% of the graduating seniors enroll at post secondary schools (62% at Four-year colleges, 26% at Two-year colleges, and 3% at Apprenticeships and Technical Schools).
5. The Class of 2011 received $1.1 million in scholarships.
6. MEAP scores are consistently above state and county averages
7. Opportunities to take a multiple-range of classes based on student needs as a result of trimesters at the high school and an expanded schedule at the middle school
8. A variety of enrichment classes and extracurricular opportunities for students of all ages
9. Award-winning music, band, and fine arts programs
10. Division and state championship team sports