This is for anyone residing in Trenton who is interested in knowing how the May 8th bond proposal would impact their property taxes.
- Go on this link to get to the City of Trenton Tax Information, https://accessmygov.com/?uid=686
- In the box at the top, type in your name and press “Enter” on your keyboard or click on the “Search” Box
- Click on your residence
- Your taxable value will be at the top of the right hand column.
- You will need this Taxable Value number and your annual household income
- Click on the link below and input the your two personal values.
- Be sure to check whether you are A general taxpayer, a senior , or are disabled to include possible Homestead Property Tax Credit.
- You will get your change in taxes broken down to an annual, monthly, and daily value.