ParentPortal is a program which provides an easy way for parents to view their child’s current school information.
MISTAR Parent Portal Step by Step Video
What will ParentPortal provide?
- Immediate access to view attendance, grades, report cards, schedules and other student information, including their cafeteria balance.
- The Cafeteria link will connect you to the online payment system to add money to your students account. Note: The updated balance may not display immediately even though you receive confirmation of the transaction. The update balance generally will appear within 24 hours.
How do I use ParentPortal?
- Download and complete the ParentPortal Form
- Return it to the Central Office and have a valid picture ID available.
- You will be emailed a PIN (Personal Identification Number) and password once the registration process is complete.
- Once you have received this information, you can access ParentPortal through the Trenton Public Schools website (trentonschools.com).
- Once you are logged in, all of your students should appear under one account.
*Parents of current students should have received their PIN and password previously. If you need your information, click on “Need your login information?” on the ParentPortal login screen.