- Elementary school counselors are educators uniquely trained in child development, learning strategies, selfmanagement and social skills, who understand and promote success for today’s diverse students.
- Middle school counselors are educators uniquely trained in child and adolescent development, learning strategies, self- management and social skills
- High school counselors play an essential role in guiding their students' college and career decisions, and ensuring their social and emotional well-being.
Valari Ambrose, Counselor
Office at Anderson: 734-676-8700, extension #0537
Office at Hedke: 734-676-8700, extension #0657
If you or a family member are looking for help with mental health or substance use, Care Solace can help you quickly find treatment options matched to your needs regardless of the circumstance. Care Solace is a complimentary and confidential service provided to students, staff, and their families by Trenton Public Schools. Care Solace’s team is available 24/7/365 and can support you in any language.
Contacting Care Solace
If you would like to use Care Solace to help you find a provider:
- Call 888-515-0595 available 24/7/365
- Visit www.caresolace.com/tps and either search on your own OR click “Book Appointment” for assistance by video chat, email, or phone.