Trenton provides staff and students with a variety of computing resources and online services.
A Trenton User Account
(an account name that identifies you as a member of Trenton Public Schools )
and password is required to access services.
- Trenton User Account :
- Computer Access
- Wifi Access on personal devices (Staff)
- Email Address
- @trentonschools.com (Staff)
- @student.trentonschools.com (Students)
New staff will receive their account information from the Central Office.
We are currently recommending all staff choose "Strong" passwords and keep passwords in a safe location. Passwords should not be sent/shared/kept in an email.
The current criteria for passwords will be shared when you receive your account information.
New students will receive their email account information when they register for school.
Current students will receive email account assistance from their teachers. Teachers will contact the Tech Department if further assistance is required.
- ClassLink : ClassLink provides single sign-on into web and Windows applications
- Email@student.trentonschools.com : Google Workspace is a collaboration app, including Email, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides and Forms
- Parchment: Request Transcripsts
- Student Connection: MISTAR Grades
- Schoology : Learning Management System
- SchoolPay : Payment System for School Fees