Advertising adds that continually pop up on your screen are usually the result of an Extension that has been added to your Chrome Browser.
Remove Express-news.me from websites, allowed to show push-notifications in Google Chrome
- Go to Google Chrome settings, by clicking 3-dots icon in the top-right corner and choosing Settings.
- On the left side choose Privacy and security menu.
- Under opened Privacy and security tab, choose Site Settings.
- Scroll down to Permissions section and click on Notifications (with the bell icon).
- Go to the bottom list of sites named Allowed to send notifications.
- Find Express-news.me in the list and click 3-dots icon near it. Click Remove button to delete the website permission.